Which Section Of The CPA Exam Should I Take First?
CPA exams will be around the corner soon and it will be a better idea to make the plans and a study chart that will help you to score well. Many students find themselves in fix when it comes to attending a specific section of the exam first, out of the total 4 sections. The section that you are going to attempt first might be an important decision because it will not only help you to tackle the time for the remaining three sections, but it will also help you to perform perfect as well.
The Myth Of Taking The Hardest Section First Many students think that if they are going to attempt the difficult section first, it is going to ease of much of the stress and they will be able to attempt the rest of the sections in much simplified manner. The truth of the matter is, each section in going to be challenging for you and it is always a good idea to attempt the section that is easy for you first and then going on to the section that is bit difficult. This will allow you to save precious time and you could use it to crack the hard section later.
Choosing Your Strongest Section Your approach should be defined in a way where you feel more confident about the section that you are going to attempt. This means that you should choose the section that is most relevant to your work and then you must wade your path keeping the time frame in mind. Generally, students who give the exam for the first time are graduates who are straight out of college and it would be a good idea for them to take up a section, which relates to the subject they were strong in. This is going to help you because the information will still be fresh and easily retrievable as you have studied it in the recent past.
Another approach is to make a plan one or two months before the exam and then move carefully where you attempt each sections in a limited time period. The pattern of the exam changes every year but it never changes in a way that you will fail to relate with to the papers from the past you have practiced on. This allows you to absorb all the information much better and serves as a good stepping stone to prepare for one of the longer sections.
At British Columbia International Academy, we help individuals to identify and achieve their development, growth, and career goals by adopting the highest standards of quality and service. We provide:
- Review, Practise, and Mock questionnaire after the class;
- Limited batch size, maximum to 10;
- Authorized Study material issued by the Govern Body or Institutions;
- Free Extra Classes and make up classes;
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation.
GET IN TOUCH
Email us: email@example.com
World Wide Locations
11th Floor, Al Wahda City Tower,Near Al Wahda Mall, Above Emirates NBD Bank, Abu Dhabi, UAE
22nd & 23rd Floor, Hotel Mellenium Plaza, Opposite Emirates Tower Metro Station, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
305, Al- Faisal Building 1, Above Suzuki Showroon, King Faisal Road, Sharjah, UAE
WHY TO CHOOSE BCIA
- Team of more than 76 Highly Qualified and Experienced Trainers
- Best CMA CPA CIA course Training provider in the Region
- CMA online training available on demand
- Remarkable Success in Teaching more than 1000+ Students every Year
- Practical guidance and support with Industry Experts
- Strong Network with Corporate Training partners
- Lowest rate and big savings to your budget
- Classes are according to the Study planner provided to students and Dully Followed
- Handling Corporate Training requirements in short span of time
- On site and off site training models
- Placement Assistance in Partner Companies
- Tie up with Multi speciality hospitals, Govt. Sector and MNCs
- Scholarship facility available
- Promote quality education and Consultancy Services in Middle East Region
- We offer Flexible classes on Weekend and weekday
- Review, Practise and Mock questionnaire after the class.
- Limited batch size maximum to 10
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
- Special Matched timings as per the Students Requirement
- Extra hours will be allotted for the well understanding of Topic
- Classes are more than the batch classes
- 100% passing percentage and first Attempt guarantee
- Package Includes all the Study material i.e. Original Books, Self Study package and etc.
15 days training Program
- Either for the Revision Sessions or Corporate Clients
- 6 Hours daily sessions with one to one training plan
- free sit-in Campus class after 1 Attempt
In-house Training Program
- Clients Location with the required facility
- Class timings are as per the Client's Requirements