Top CMA Exam Tips from British Columbia International Academy
In today’s article, we are going to give you some tips on CMA exam, which will help you to crack it with good score. Before any exam, you need to make sure that you have prepared a plan to study, which will help you to segment your sections to make it easy for you to learn them. CMA certification exam consists of a 2-part written exam where you need to be prepared for both sections. The first part mainly consists of topics that are spread across planning, budgeting, and forecasting, performance management, Internet controls, and professional ethics. As they are mostly focussed on the theory part, you have to ensure that you have made all the relevant points and have referred the right books.
The second part of the exam consists of analysis and risk management, financial statement analysis, investment decisions, corporate finance and professional ethics. Passing the CMA Exam demonstrates that you have a strong proficiency in management accounting and financial management. Practice tests are another good idea, as they are often based on actual exams from previous years, so you will get to solve the types of questions they generally ask in CMA exam. As you get familiar with the pattern and content of the exam, it lets you answer questions more quickly and accurately. Here are some of the tips you could follow for preparations.
Planned Approach Instead of taking the whole syllabus at one shot, break it down into smaller sections and then proceed with one topic at a time. This will help you to memorize the topics in a better manner and you will feel infinitely better.
Chalking It Right Highlight all the points that you thing might be important, so that it would be lot more easy for you to spot them at the time of revision.
Segregate Technical Terms And Theory Make a list of equations and acronyms separately and keep the theory part later. Be sure to cover all the topics while segmenting the study material.
Mnemonics This can be really helpful in remembering and boosting your overall learning potential. You can make a short form of lengthy acronyms so that you will be able to learn them in a faster way. For example, you can use CCIS for Competence, Confidentiality, Integrity, and Credibility.
Keep On Inspiring Yourself Keep on inspiring yourself and see the papers and exams of the past to motivate you to study more. Remember to give your best shot at first go to score maximum marks.
Be 100% Confident There are times when students lose their confidence as the exam approaches and they doubt the study pattern they have followed. Always have a trust in your capabilities and move ahead with full confidence.
GET IN TOUCH
Email us: email@example.com
World Wide Locations
11th Floor, Al Wahda City Tower,Near Al Wahda Mall, Above Emirates NBD Bank, Abu Dhabi, UAE
22nd & 23rd Floor, Hotel Mellenium Plaza, Opposite Emirates Tower Metro Station, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
305, Al- Faisal Building 1, Above Suzuki Showroon, King Faisal Road, Sharjah, UAE
WHY TO CHOOSE BCIA
- Team of more than 76 Highly Qualified and Experienced Trainers
- Best CMA CPA CIA course Training provider in the Region
- CMA online training available on demand
- Remarkable Success in Teaching more than 1000+ Students every Year
- Practical guidance and support with Industry Experts
- Strong Network with Corporate Training partners
- Lowest rate and big savings to your budget
- Classes are according to the Study planner provided to students and Dully Followed
- Handling Corporate Training requirements in short span of time
- On site and off site training models
- Placement Assistance in Partner Companies
- Tie up with Multi speciality hospitals, Govt. Sector and MNCs
- Scholarship facility available
- Promote quality education and Consultancy Services in Middle East Region
- We offer Flexible classes on Weekend and weekday
- Review, Practise and Mock questionnaire after the class.
- Limited batch size maximum to 10
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
- Special Matched timings as per the Students Requirement
- Extra hours will be allotted for the well understanding of Topic
- Classes are more than the batch classes
- 100% passing percentage and first Attempt guarantee
- Package Includes all the Study material i.e. Original Books, Self Study package and etc.
15 days training Program
- Either for the Revision Sessions or Corporate Clients
- 6 Hours daily sessions with one to one training plan
- free sit-in Campus class after 1 Attempt
In-house Training Program
- Clients Location with the required facility
- Class timings are as per the Client's Requirements