Some Of The Myths And Facts Related With PMP Certification
In today’s competitive world, a lot matters on the kind of course you have taken as your career choice. As there are too many courses on offer, it becomes really tough for an individual to choose one amongst the plethora of options and PMP certification might be a good choice for you. In this article, we are going to share some of the facts and myths about PMP certification. Read on.
Myth #1: You Must Score More Than 61% To Pass The Examination This tops the list of misconceptions and students think that they need to score at least 61% to pass the examination. The PMP certification is not based on the marks alone and the merit is assessed by a psychometric test. The tougher a question is going to be, the higher is the associated score. The cut off of the test is based on the overall difficulty level of the test. Don’t just focus on the score and aim for higher exam percentage.
Myth #2: You Have To Keep A Track On The Ittos Not exactly. You don’t really have to do this as fully understanding the Input, Tool and Technique can be a tough task. Instead, plan your studies out to the more logical areas that will help you answer more questions and this will help you to score more.
Myth #3: You Need A PMI-Registered Provider For Examination So many people have this misconception in their mind that they need to look for an authorized or a registered training institute that is going to offer them with the training for exam. If anyone has the right information for the PMP course, he can provide you with the right training.
Myth #4: Only People Who Have Technical Background Can Take This Up You can take up the accreditation, if you are from any field and you don’t have to have a technical background to take up the certification. You just have to make sure that you have met all the requirements for the PMI that is mentioned in the handbook.
Myth #5: You Must Have 35 PDUs To Apply For The Test There is a slight correction to what people think on general basis; instead of the 35 PDUs, you need to have 35 contract hours. Contract hours are important for the course and you have an option to get it from any educational provider of your choice.
In this article, we have discussed 5 of the most common and important myths related to the PMP certification. There might be many more as PMP course keeps on upgrading from time to time and this creates more myths in the mind of anyone who is deciding to take up the course. It is always a good idea to stay updated and learn more about the certification, because it is going to give your career a much needed boost.
GET IN TOUCH
Email us: email@example.com
World Wide Locations
11th Floor, Al Wahda City Tower,Near Al Wahda Mall, Above Emirates NBD Bank, Abu Dhabi, UAE
22nd & 23rd Floor, Hotel Mellenium Plaza, Opposite Emirates Tower Metro Station, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
305, Al- Faisal Building 1, Above Suzuki Showroon, King Faisal Road, Sharjah, UAE
WHY TO CHOOSE BCIA
- Team of more than 76 Highly Qualified and Experienced Trainers
- Best CMA CPA CIA course Training provider in the Region
- CMA online training available on demand
- Remarkable Success in Teaching more than 1000+ Students every Year
- Practical guidance and support with Industry Experts
- Strong Network with Corporate Training partners
- Lowest rate and big savings to your budget
- Classes are according to the Study planner provided to students and Dully Followed
- Handling Corporate Training requirements in short span of time
- On site and off site training models
- Placement Assistance in Partner Companies
- Tie up with Multi speciality hospitals, Govt. Sector and MNCs
- Scholarship facility available
- Promote quality education and Consultancy Services in Middle East Region
- We offer Flexible classes on Weekend and weekday
- Review, Practise and Mock questionnaire after the class.
- Limited batch size maximum to 10
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
- Special Matched timings as per the Students Requirement
- Extra hours will be allotted for the well understanding of Topic
- Classes are more than the batch classes
- 100% passing percentage and first Attempt guarantee
- Package Includes all the Study material i.e. Original Books, Self Study package and etc.
15 days training Program
- Either for the Revision Sessions or Corporate Clients
- 6 Hours daily sessions with one to one training plan
- free sit-in Campus class after 1 Attempt
In-house Training Program
- Clients Location with the required facility
- Class timings are as per the Client's Requirements