CPA Vs. MBA: Which One Is For You?
Choosing the right academic career after the graduation can be one of the toughest choices in any student’s life. If you are too finding yourself stuck at the same situation, then we are here to help you out. In this article, we are going to guide you with a comprehensive guide that will help you to understand between MBA and CPA so that you will be able to make the right decision towards your career. Here are some of the things that you must know.
Educational Experience: If you are opting for CPA or MBA, then you need to have bachelor’s degree as minimum education qualification. This is the only area where these both courses are same and after this, pretty much everything about them changes. Read on.
Professional Experience: You need to have minimum of two years of professional experience before you take up the program. However, CPA allows you to complete this after the exams whereas in MBA, you need to have the experience before the start of the course.
Credits: In CPA, you need to have 150 credits on an average and it mostly depends on the particular jurisdiction where you are applying. On comparison, MBA has no such requirements for credits.
Specialization: In CPA, you get very specialised and detailed knowledge about auditing, accountancy, and finance whereas MBA gives you more depth on business topics.
Course Details: CPA structure is based on the business standards that are up-to- date with current trends and regulations of the market. In comparison, MBA is academic in nature and thus, you need to have professional experience for it.
Return On Investment: As the CPA gets completed in 5-6 months duration, you start to get the return on your investment immediately, whereas in MBA, you need to have more patience.
After Course Program: After the CPA program, you need to earn CPE credits in order to maintain your licence. In comparison, MBA doesn’t require you to score any credit points during the course of time after you get the degree.
Career Options: While most of the people after doing MBA gets exposed to the leadership in business world, CPA is a tool, that s best reserved for people who are looking forward to have a career as Financial Officers and Chief Executive Officers.
GET IN TOUCH
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
World Wide Locations
11th Floor, Al Wahda City Tower,Near Al Wahda Mall, Above Emirates NBD Bank, Abu Dhabi, UAE
22nd & 23rd Floor, Hotel Mellenium Plaza, Opposite Emirates Tower Metro Station, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
305, Al- Faisal Building 1, Above Suzuki Showroon, King Faisal Road, Sharjah, UAE
WHY TO CHOOSE BCIA
- Team of more than 76 Highly Qualified and Experienced Trainers
- Best CMA CPA CIA course Training provider in the Region
- CMA online training available on demand
- Remarkable Success in Teaching more than 1000+ Students every Year
- Practical guidance and support with Industry Experts
- Strong Network with Corporate Training partners
- Lowest rate and big savings to your budget
- Classes are according to the Study planner provided to students and Dully Followed
- Handling Corporate Training requirements in short span of time
- On site and off site training models
- Placement Assistance in Partner Companies
- Tie up with Multi speciality hospitals, Govt. Sector and MNCs
- Scholarship facility available
- Promote quality education and Consultancy Services in Middle East Region
- We offer Flexible classes on Weekend and weekday
- Review, Practise and Mock questionnaire after the class.
- Limited batch size maximum to 10
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
- Special Matched timings as per the Students Requirement
- Extra hours will be allotted for the well understanding of Topic
- Classes are more than the batch classes
- 100% passing percentage and first Attempt guarantee
- Package Includes all the Study material i.e. Original Books, Self Study package and etc.
15 days training Program
- Either for the Revision Sessions or Corporate Clients
- 6 Hours daily sessions with one to one training plan
- free sit-in Campus class after 1 Attempt
In-house Training Program
- Clients Location with the required facility
- Class timings are as per the Client's Requirements